|Size (mm X mm X mm)||Various|
|Air Circulation||Motorized Recirculation|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel, Mild Steel, Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Mild Steel|
|Delivery Time (Days)||Depending on work load|
|Brand||U R BIOCOCTION|
1. Ergonomic design for versatile usage eases of use, plug & play system.
2. Designed so as to meet the requirements of US Federal Standard 209 B(BS5295) providing particle free air to meet class 100 conditions
3. International Standards - UK Complied Certifications – ISO 9001:2015, CE. GMP.
4. Company is under Make in India & MSME Certified with International standard, certified model with duly mentioned brand name. Internal IQ/ OQ / PQ Certification.
5. Hot Air Ovens provide Temperature Range ambient +5 °C to 250 °C, Accuracy - ±1°C, Resolution – 0.1°C, Double wall system with insulation of glass wool for efficient thermal loss., Outer Mild Steel Powder Coating & Inner body Stainless Steel (SS-304), 3 sided heating element, solid door with lock. (Optional – Inner & Outer Both SS-304)
6. For efficient heating, our hot air ovens are fitted with elements placed both sides of the chamber.
7. Shelves are made of Stainless Steel and can be easily adjusted inside the chamber with ribs created inside the interior chamber walls.
8. Doors open 90° in order to provide enough access to the heating chamber.
9. For uniform rotation of heat inside the chamber noise-less fan is used for air circulation. Temperature digitally controlled by Microprocessor based PID Controller, 0.1°C accuracy. ( OPTIONAL)
10. Power Supply 220 – 230V & 50 – 60 Hz. Storage Trays for Expelled Chemicals
- Item Code: HO
- Packaging Details: Standers packing inclusive .