|Brand||U R Biocoction|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
· Double wall system, Outer MS- Powder coated and Inner Stainless steel-304 or Inner and Outer Both SS- 304. Electro-polished Stainless steel 304 of 20-gauge sheet of JSW. Between two walls are filled with Glass wool insulation.
· Two Door systems – Outer body/door is MS- powder coated with 5 mm thick acrylic window to view inside. Magnetic door closer with gasket. Inner thick transparent acrylic/Plexi glass to view the specimen without disturbing the inner samples.
· Inside forced air circulation fan to maintain uniform temperature of the chamber. An energy efficient cooling unit – CFC Free compressor is installed – Emerson – Copeland Product.
· Provision for drainage for the waste water.
· Solid door with handle with lock & key arrangement to avoid unauthorized access.
· Legs in the base with rotating screw type height adjustments to balance the weight on uneven floor.
· Programmable micro-processor based temperature controller having facility to set of temperature with an accuracy for +- 0.5 °C
· ON/OFF Switch with power indicator
· Audio (minimum 65 dB) and visual alarm against the violation of temperature range (less than +2°C).
· Inside Fluorescent lamp & perforated storage racks for storage of the vaccines.
· Compression Cycled, CFC-Free (both for refrigeration and insulation) All system tubing (suction tube, freezer tube and condensing tube) should be of minimum 99.97% of pure copper coil. Inlet of Capillary kept outside the PUF body.
· Standard single hinges with lock & key at the door.
· Power supply :- 220-230V, 50-60HZ