|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Piece|
|Brand||U R Biocoction|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Controller Type||Microprocessor based PID Controller|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
1. Ergonomic design for versatile usage, ease of use, plug & play system. Compact and space saving.
2. Designed so as to meet the requirements of US Federal Standard 209 B (BS5295)providing particle free air to meet class 100 conditions
3. International Standards - UK Complied Certifications – ISO 9001:2015, CE. GMP.
4. Company is under Make in India & MSME Certified with International standard, certified model with duly mentioned brand name. Internal IQ/OQ/PQ Certification
5. Pass box is one of the cleanroom systems, which is used to transfer materials from one side to other side through controlled environment in order to avoid airborne cross contamination. As the name states itself, the primary and only work of a pass box is to pass material from one side to other without raising contamination concern and if any particulate matter presents on the material surface, it swipes away during the operation. Interlocking door mechanism is the prime feature of a pass box, when door at one side is open the door at other side remains closed. It is popular with other names such as cleanroom pass through, clean transfer window and transfer hatch.
6. Auto switch on/off for U.V. Germicidal tube & fluorescent light, interlock system. Door open UV- OFF, light & Blower on and when door is close UV – ON, light & Blower off 7. Material of Construction: - Outer Body- CRCA Sheet epoxy Powder coated antibacterial & Antirust effect, 22 gauge/ OR Stainless Steel-304 PVC /Matt grit/ Sattin finish, 22 GAUGE. Inner Body Stainless Steel-304 PVC /Matt grit/ Sattin finish, 22 GAUGE.
8. Front & back door are sealer with electromagnetic lock and have clear glass/acrylic/polycarbonate window for clear view of the inside –UV Protected
9.DYNAMIC PASS BOX (PB-D) A dynamic pass box is fitted between classified and nonclassified areas. Material is passed through vertically HEPA filtered air.
Reviewed by 29 Users
Most Relevant Reviews
Response from Seller (30-September-21)
what can I do for you
Response from Seller (11-March-21)
thank you sir